Dear Brothers, Please pray for my uncle, Mr. ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enoch

Guest
Dear Brothers, Please pray for my uncle, Mr. ### ### ###, ###, ###, who is suffering from Parkinson's.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am asking You Lovely Family to pray for me to get my menstrual cycle back, to reverse all illness symptoms and to help me get back to my health. Thank You Every One Of You, I Love You
Replies
4
Views
226
Dear brothers, please support me in prayer to receive the gift of tongues for my personal edification (1 Corinthians 14:4). Thank you, in Christ Jesus. ### - ###
Replies
6
Views
303
Dear brothers. Please pray for me because I have a bad spirit of fear. And I feel as if there is a demon hovering around me and destroying my personal relationship with other people. It also makes me feel uneasy and insecure at my work place and I fear that this demon aims to destroy my career...
Replies
6
Views
535
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom