jesus need job which you likes to give ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter biju
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

biju

Guest
Jesus, I need a job which you like to give me. Please guide me to the right path and open the right doors for me. Help me to find a job that aligns with my skills and passions, and that will allow me to serve you and others effectively. I trust in your plan for my life and believe that you will provide for me in the best way possible. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus We thank you because you have Already Given that Job to ###. You said in your word that "am going back to my father, Ask in my name and My father will give u whatever you ask for" And ### has asked and we believed He has received because you said that when we pray, We must believe that we have received. Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I lift up my work situation to You today. I pray that ### sees my value, my dedication, and my work ethic. Please guide her heart and mind to call me back to work as soon as possible, recognizing my potential and rewarding me fairly with the pay I deserve. May she and the board...
Replies
6
Views
171
Pray for the job interview on ### which is permanent and without probation and good working environment where I can pass the probation and not get threatened with dismissal where I can really find the joy that I am looking for, because it is not fair for me to keep looking just to be use like a...
Replies
8
Views
296
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom