Can I get some help in prayers for me ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrscro
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrscro

Guest
Can I get some help in prayers for me and my family to have a safe and successful move across the country. We need to move across the country to ###, can anyone please help and pray that God help us secure employment and nice housing that we can afford. Please pray that he grant us safe passage on our journey there as well. Thanks to any and all for your prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m facing many storms right now. The storms of unemployment, health problems, insomnia, and verbal attacks from so called family and friends. Lord in the name of Jesus Christ l, please intervene. One so called friend tried to entice me to drink by saying I should try if. They also said I won’t...
Replies
9
Views
327
Please can I get some help with a few prayers. I’m going through a really tough financial situation and I might not have a house to live in soon. I’m very worried about the whole situation and the financial conflict between my ### parents. I’m struggling to find the will to carry on. Please help.
Replies
9
Views
487
Please pray I can get some help with a problem I have from a rental property trying to collect an outrageous amount of money for repairs. I’m so stressed not knowing what I’m going to do about this. I have a free call with an attorney for advice on what to do. I know I’ll have to pay for some...
Replies
9
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom