Healing Of Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

heidi

Prayer Partner
Please pray for this urgent prayer for the marriage of ### & ###. ### is bipolar and after a horrible argument tonight he told ### to get out of their house except she has no place to go. This happens every time he has one of those violent attacks. Please let them sit down and talk this out I know they still love each other. They have a ### year old daughter that needs her mother more than anything. ### is a good Christian wife. He is threatening her with lawyers in the morning and a restraining order against her so she is forced out of their home which is in his name. Please let them work this out in Jesus name. Thank you and God bless you.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
O...GOD please help their marriage, bring them back as one and bless them, so they love each other, care each other and respect each other.. in JESUS name I pray
 
I place a hedge of thorns around this marriage and all marriages on this site and bind Satan from any further destruction. I pray that hearts are healed and blinders are removed. Please break the chains Satan has on the wayward spouse and bring them back home. If there are any other's involved I pray they will lose interest! I pray that communication barriers are broken. Give them no rest Lord until they return to you as well. Thank you for hearing my prayer Lord in Jesus Mighty Name Amen!!!

"Jesus said, 'If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.'" John 8:31-32

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Matthew 11:22

We stand on the following promises:
John 14:27, Matthew 11:22, Mark 11:24, Jeremiah 31:13, Jeremiah 15:20, Numbers 23:19, Hosea 14:4, Isaiah 29:24,
 
Precious Jehovah,

You are still Lord and GOD over all. Please embrace this husband as you did Saul\Paul on the road to Damascus. Shine your penetrating light into his heart to illuminate everything that in there. Cast\clean out all things that don't belong. Hold on to every good thing that You've already placed there. Cause the husband to realize how valuable his wife truly is. Give him a clean heart and renew his mind. Cause him to love his wife as he never has before. So much so that this incident, in time, would be a forgone conclusion. AMEN!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife ###, ### and our daughter ### to heal. My wife ### and I are seperated and she wants no contact right now. My wife believes I'm still the same and can't change, but I've completely surrendered all to God and I've never been happier. God knows the truth about who I am now...
Replies
11
Views
209
Please pray for ### that all side effects from a prescription drug are healed and that he returns home to his marriage before ###. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
480
I want God to heal my boyfriend. I don’t want him to be operated because the doctor is talking about operating my boyfriend. Please God help me. I don’t want him to be operated because the and I want him to get married to me with that no problem. I want God to give my womb back because I lost my...
Replies
5
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom