please pray for my ### who will be graduating ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisa

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for my ### who will be graduating this April ###. I pray to God to give him wisdom. May he not be troubled about the situation right now. We are lacking of finances and God knows that I am doing everything the best that I can do. Lord, your will be done in ###...Amen
 
Psalm 89:13

You have a mighty arm: strong is your hand, and high is your right hand.
 
Praying for your ###. God bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I ask you all to pray with me as the University graduating list will be out soon for those that are eligible to graduate and attain their degree paper. I am one of them and I believe that among the name list, my name will be on it. I declare in the Mighty Name of Jesus and by the work of...
Replies
8
Views
203
I am struggling with deciding the final thesis topic regarding the women in prisons whether to help about the sexual abuse of women in prison or other angles like social reintegration. The deadline is less than three weeks; otherwise, I cannot graduate. I need financial breakthrough and prayers.
Replies
7
Views
147
For the past few years, a large group of people has been harassing me under the influence of demons/spiritual warfare. This harassment started when I was involved in the new age/witchcraft. God used this situation to turn me back to Him but I was stubborn in doing so and resisted being obedient...
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom