Listening To Testimonies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljfromsd

Prayer Partner
Thank you lord for my class. When I went to my class and heard the testimonies my problems felt so small in comparison. It made me realize how blessed I am. I know I don't have all I want but I have so much to be grateful for. Jesus u saw my pain and changed the direction of my life. U have shown that there's so much more than I was living. I wasn't happy and accepting less that I deserve. I am lonely but thank you lord u are filling that void in my life. Each day I draw closer to you father, thank you Jesus. You words and love bring me comfort and strength as each day passes. Walk with me lord as I surrender my life to you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Halleluiah! To God Be The Glory For The Great Things He Has Done And Will Do In Your Life. <><><> Encourager ###, ###, ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 10:8 – “The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb contrasts two types of people: those who are wise and those who are foolish. The wise person is...
Replies
7
Views
126
THANKS LORD I PRAYED for neighbors to vacate premises who were doing witchcraft practice, one neighbor ### he vacated premises as lord Jesus transferred him to other place. Please let other ### also move out doing occult practices, today suddenly glass broke and hit my husband in foot heavy...
Replies
8
Views
164
  • Article Article
https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2026/06/god-is-listening-to-your-prayers.html Someone once told me that “Prayer Doesn’t Work”. My answer to them is "Prayer Works". Prayer moves the hand of God. God is not the Wizard of Oz, nor is God a Magician in a crackerjack box with a magic wand to...
Replies
0
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom