Please join in prayer for my church ### ### ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

liannapablo

Disciple of Prayer
Please join in prayer for my church

Life Impact Church in ###, ###

This church is struggling financially but the spirit of the Lord is so real the teachings and intercessory prayer time. I have been called to this church since ###, ### in this short time I have seen miracles and signs. But people of the world are wanting to see the doors close. I stand in the gap so I ask for your prayers. Thanks you. In Jesus name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Psalm 89:13

You have a mighty arm: strong is your hand, and high is your right hand.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was serving Hindu Gods as I brought up in a Hindu family. I accepted Jesus Christ in my life on 15th March 2023. I am the only believer in Christ in my entire family. I am going through spiritual warfare for more than a year now. I was involved in sexual sin with 6 Hindu men and 1...
Replies
7
Views
167
my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
256
With the unequally yoked couple, I have not said anything. I had a tiny gap of a chance to say something, but I didn't. I don't know what to say or even how to say it. It feels like the pressure builds up when thinking about holding someone accountable, especially as I'm a quiet person, not...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom