Dear allPlease pray for me as me and my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooja

Disciple of Prayer
Dear all

Please pray for me as me and my husband ### wants to buy a house of our own as we stay in a joint family and people around don’t give us to stay in peace they want to fight all the time so please pray that by God’s grace we are able to buy a house of our own,

Thanking you

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I am going to make a decision to separate or divorce my wife because of our AUD. I don't want to live like this anymore and I am not able to make things better. I only make things worse to stay here. She hates me so much and she has never ever been able to forgive anyone for who they...
Replies
12
Views
267
Please pray for me and my family. God, please protect me and my son and bless us with good health, healing, peace, happiness, and long lives. Bring love, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, healing, stability, and understanding into my relationship, and open the door for us to have a safe, peaceful...
Replies
9
Views
181
Please Pray for Me and my Family My Father in Heaven please be with me and my family. We face eviction from our home on July 30th. I have tried to prevent my family from being homeless with agencies and the court system. And the new owners. I don't know if anything has changed. Noone is getting...
Replies
12
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom