Dear Concern, Please pray for me and for my business, i ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peter
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter

Guest
Dear Concern,

Please pray for me and for my business, I have lost nearly Rs.### in my earlier business. What I have done, I just want to recover that now. Kindly pray for me to come out of that debt and also I am planning to change my house. Please pray for me to get a good house.

thanks in Advance

### ###
 
Psalm 89:13

You have a mighty arm: strong is your hand, and high is your right hand.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
189
I am praying that God will provide for my business and cause my past business partner to have a change of heart and repay us for our work. I pray that God will heal the trauma in my mind from this—I have had so many sleepless nights over this. He owes me over $### for my work. Instead of paying...
Replies
7
Views
317
Please pray for my business. I have just opened my shop, risking and trusting in the Lord. Pray that I will be able to get customers from within the area and outside and God to perform miracles and bless my shop amen.
Replies
5
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom