Lord I thank you for all the blessings you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

Account Closed
Lord I thank you for all the blessings you have showered on me. My father is a sinner from smoking. I apologize and repent of his sins. Please forgive my father. Lord give my father wisdom and show him what is right and what is wrong. Please bless him with good health. Lord please purify my father’s body, mind, soul and spirit. May his mind be a place where You reside. Lord let all his actions be under your guidance. I thank you in advance for giving my father good health and making my father quit smoking sooner than I expect. Lord I’m looking forward to the day when my father will successfully quit smoking. Thank you Lord, my savior Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord God for all the blessings, and I hope that in my second place I would be able to afford to pay my rent lord. Pls guide me with my work so that I can sustain my life here and I would be able to afford to help the needs of my family, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
349
Amen Please open Blessed doors Jesus. God please heal and all pain in my arm to feet and deliver from God's lying ravaging enemies on every side, these evil neighbors, so called Christian friend and mngs, Drop their False frivolous allegations against me, a child of God, they cannot stand...
Replies
10
Views
457
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom