Lord I begin by saying thank you for all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kman

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord I begin by saying thank you for all you have done. As I am here I ask that You oh Lord restore and replenish all of the broken relationships here concerning husbands and wife and boyfriend and girlfriends. Whatever the situations or circumstances may be I ask that Lord you heal them in Jesus name. I ask that God all the plans of the wicked against our relationships will not prosper. I ask that God you hear this request and answer it in Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. I wish to say thank you to all of you for your continued prayers on all my prayer requests over the years and for believing God with me for his miracles. Many of my prayers have been answered including my daughter ### being successful in her job interview at ### and...
Replies
5
Views
238
I am saying thank you to everyone and praising the Lord for all of your prayers to pray for me yesterday. This is a thankful thankful post. After prayers I realized that my medication was causing sensitivity to the Sun. I know the Lord showed me that. The ones that pray for me that this came...
Replies
7
Views
479
Dear prayer partners I am saying thank you to God, first and foremost, for his mercy and for providing for us all and sustaining us and keeping us from all danger. I thank him for each step I take and he is taking it with me. In Jesus name I ask amen. Thank you lord
Replies
6
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom