Please help me and my ### to get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosalinda

Prayer Partner
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a good job and benefits for a husband, safe travel, a job transfer with sufficient salary to cover expenses and medication, and assistance for nieces to take short courses.
 
Lord we come to You seeking answers to our problems. We know not why things happen. But if You Lord bring us to it. You Lord will bring us through it. It is written. Help us to have Faith that you Will answer all prayers in Your Perfect Timing. In Jesus Christ name we pray. Amen.
 
Last Feb 20 I was desperately looking for a values formation for kids for my ###, Recently I asked your help to pray for my ### because he gets toys that he wants from his classmates or playmates and later a book in book fair. The following day I went home together w/ my friend and she told me that her cousin teaches in a ### foundation luckily that one told me rode in a jeep that we are riding and in that foundation they teach values, no charge, free food, and free school supplies. I never thought that the response of your prayers will be that quick. Thanks to all of you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
526
Dear God I am going to make a decision to separate or divorce my wife because of our AUD. I don't want to live like this anymore and I am not able to make things better. I only make things worse to stay here. She hates me so much and she has never ever been able to forgive anyone for who they...
Replies
12
Views
267
Dear God thank you again for helping me at work today. Please help me get my estimate for my coworker done correctly this weekend so I will be able to help him out on Monday morning. Please help me open up my new job and to be able to get all my other projects and proposals done correctly and on...
Replies
15
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom