###/needs A Permanent Job Asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ec1181

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, have mercy on all of us.... please don't forsake us .. please put light and miracle towards my husband search for a permanent job.. His unemployment benefits expired already.. Please help us all..I'm giving to you all of our problems...Nothing is impossible to you my God and I know that every word, I pray to you, you are listening to us all... Please give more patience and trust and more faith in you, I'm really getting weaker once I think about all our problems.

My son, ###, pls help him on all his goals and give him a retentive memory so he can get a higher score on his coming test in April ### & also help me on my job(pls make it stable and remove the evil wishes and curses that are being directed to me at work and replace it all with divine blessings). We thank you for all ...amen... amen... and forgive us all for all the sins we have done...

Jesus Christ, please cover us all with your precious blood... Pls Lord, remove the negative energies and blockage towards my husband search for a permanent job. amen...amen....
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your fervent prayers on my behalf. I am currently in search of employment and urgently need a job. Please pray that I secure a well-paying position that accommodates my schedule. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
157
Heavenly Father, I know it's been a few months since I last posted here. I am praying that I can get hired back to my old company. I already sent the HR my resume and my intent to reapply. I am hoping and praying that I am able to get back in. I do not know what your plans are and why this...
Replies
4
Views
302
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve had enough of being used. And not getting help that I need in order to get a good job or to move myself up. Let me start with working in a zoo down south where has promised be trained like my colleagues, but was discriminated and falsely accused of a lot of things. I...
Replies
9
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom