magenta
Disciple of Prayer
Divine healing from God in every single aspect of my life. Have waited many years for God's manifestations of prayers to arrive. I need help with finances, family protection and healing in all things. I ask for a complete end to all damage from the enemy. All things I am praying for, need answers manifest immediately.
When you have prayed at the Lord's direction, you learn when something is important, or a crisis......and you also learn when it is critically urgent. I know this need is urgent, from the Lord....I am finishing a third of a century praying. Please add your prayers to mine...God bless you, and thank you.
When you have prayed at the Lord's direction, you learn when something is important, or a crisis......and you also learn when it is critically urgent. I know this need is urgent, from the Lord....I am finishing a third of a century praying. Please add your prayers to mine...God bless you, and thank you.
