Save My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrswhite18th

Disciple of Prayer
My ### is caught up in the disease of addiction please help me pray he will be freed from satan's grip and come home to our family
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I plead the blood of Jesus upon your husband, yourself and your entire family. Jesus, please save ###. amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
249
Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
380
Hopefully all my testing will be good news With the out come. Also the money needed for my home
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom