Lord God I pray that you will take away ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter johneechimpo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johneechimpo

Guest
Lord God I pray that you will take away my fear and anxiety, I pray that you will heal me and that I will not be overwhelmed with panic. In Jesus holy name I pray this!
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God takes away all of my fear and doubt regarding God’s provision for my practice and for my life. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
230
Please lord in Jesus name take away these headaches please I pray for this in the mighty name of Jesus Amen
Replies
7
Views
164
May I ask for prayer for my brother ### he just found out he has cancer all over his liver and might need a liver transplant.
Replies
12
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom