Dearest God. I do not ask for much only ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter troubledinphx
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

troubledinphx

Guest
Dearest God. I do not ask for much only a chance to keep a roof over my family's head and food on the table. This prayer is for financial support in finding long term employment for myself and to keep my body clean of sickness and less stress until my family is back to living without stress and without worry. In the name of God I will do what I can to repay you back for this answered prayer.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Reposting this prayer and thank all for praying for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I do not feel like I am worthy, but praying for help Daughter ###, 14, still wound up in manipulation and needing help in clearing her mental, emotional, social, and family health, including addictions. I am still caught up in stress, negativity, depression, and heart flutter. This state...
Replies
6
Views
303
Dearest Jesus, I ask in your holy name that you take us to live by the beach soon, that you bless me with a rich tall handsome husband with a car, taller than me and absolutely blessed by Yahweh. That I may meet him supernaturally and that he takes me to luxury hotels with view to the sea...
Replies
6
Views
359
Dearest God, I would like to pay for all of ###'s needs. Please bless me with the amount it would take to do that and make sure it all gets paid for. Please grant this important wish of mine according to your will may it be done. Thanks from my heart. God, Bless ### so hard. Please answer this...
Replies
10
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom