Prayer For Healing Of My ### Organs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliame

Prayer Partner
Please, pray for healing of my gynecological organs. I’ve been in hospital for several times and now I have been staying home for ### months already. I need very much your prayer for my healing to be able to come back to life and have kids. Please pray for me!
 
dear lord i pray that you heal and restore ###'s health ten fold, in jesus name amen.

I prayed for ###. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for ###. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ###.I live in ###.I need help to pray for my big brother ### in ### ###.That he get fully healed from the infection and that the cancer goes from his body.He is in hospital right now and I beg you to help me pray for him.From ###
Replies
9
Views
185
Dear Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Thank you for your Prayers. The Lord is moving in Miraculous Ways and granting Provision and Healing in my family. However, the Enemy is also on the attack. This Morning my wife came to me requesting funds to help pay for hospital treatment for her...
Replies
7
Views
214
I am in need of prayer for my Mom ###. Please pray for her heart and Jesus will heal and restore her heart. Jesus will increase her potassium levels and heal her from shortness of breath and give her an oxygen tank and her on dialysis and potassium levels and heal her from shortness of breath...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom