Please pray for the interview I am going to ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cindyr08
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cindyr08

Guest
Please pray for the interview I am going to be having tomorrow morning. I need this job so I can start living my life and quit counting on people and start counting on myself. :) Thank you!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
dear lord i pray that the job interview will go well, in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
166
Please keep me in your prayers as I am going to lead the Youth Ministry for the first time. Pray that God would use me with **great glory, power, and His anointing**, and always keep the doors of His Word open for me, so that He may reveal **deep truths and revelations for the youth* Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
189
Pray as now thank God that I am going for the ### position and ask him and ask him to provide the required confidence during the interview since it is Jesus' plan and to pass the interview and get all those nasty people who looked down upon me when I requested prayers from them and kept asking...
Replies
5
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom