2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
61
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you once again for the salvation of my husband ### and our marriage as well as I pray and lift up not only my marriage but the marriages of those around the world! May your perfect work be done in our lives! In Jesus name Amen!
Replies
2
Views
67
  • Locked
Please keep me uplifted in prayer. I received the first part of my praxis II test and missed passing it by 7 points. I will have to re-take it and I ask that you pray I make the passing score of ### which is needed. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
4
Views
124
  • Locked
please pray for my mother and her husband's business
Replies
5
Views
141
  • Locked
I want to thank all for praying for me. The Lord is great and when I was overwhelmed on Saturday I asked for prayers and I got answers. Thank you so much.
Replies
4
Views
107
  • Locked
help me pray that my husband ### will get clean and choose to come home to myself and our children he is a good daddy and husband and he broke his arm a few months back and got depressed from not working I need help I am alone, with my children
Replies
6
Views
137
  • Locked
Please pray for a miracle healing for ###. That the tumor shrinks and is gone in Jesus name. That he feels good. That he is healed from ### also. May the next cat scan, next ###, even prove the tumor to be gone. Thank you Jesus..
Replies
4
Views
110
  • Locked
I feel like giving up although I have so much to be thankful for my heart is heavy and I am holding back the tears. I can't help but to hold a grudge and I don't want too against my friend ###. I pray that we can repair our broken friendship and at least communicate. I have tried reaching out...
Replies
6
Views
124
  • Locked
I know God you have your timing with my husband, but I have to move back in the house this Saturday and he does not want me there. He is being cruel and I need a miracle for his heart to be softened and him to see me as his wife again. I am hurting so badly God at how cruel he has been and how...
Replies
5
Views
166
S
  • Locked
Good night family of God I am a ### years old my brother is ### his name is ### and mine is ###. I would like to pray for me because I have a test coming up so I want to do good as I usually do. Help me to focus and concentrate and help me with my throat infection. Help my brother also that he...
Replies
5
Views
196
Back
Top Bottom