I want to thank all for praying for me. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debra Paul

Humble Prayer Warrior
I want to thank all for praying for me. The Lord is great and when I was overwhelmed on Saturday I asked for prayers and I got answers. Thank you so much.
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Hello, Thanks to Jesus! Thanks to all of you for praying for me for my job joining. I joined this week. I hope Jesus will help me to continue my job and get a better job soon. I am not able to thanks in original prayer request threads please-pray-for-me-to-get-my-job-joining-soon ### So...
Replies
8
Views
273
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom