Bring My ### Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrswhite18th

Disciple of Prayer
help me pray that my husband ### will get clean and choose to come home to myself and our children he is a good daddy and husband and he broke his arm a few months back and got depressed from not working I need help I am alone, with my children
 
I place a hedge of thorns around this marriage and bind satan from any further destruction. I pray that hearts are healed and blinders are removed. Please break the chains satan has on the wayward spouse and bring them back home. If there are any other's involved I pray they will lose interest! Thank you for hearing my prayer Lord Amen!!!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Thank you everyone my husband is lost in his addiction to meth please pray he will hit his bottom soon he is a faithful loving devoted husband and father he has relapsed after 3 yrs being clean
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin and cheated on my partner. I lied to him and manipulated information. He found out and left the relationship. I have called to God in repentance. I have apologized for every step and decision I made in deceit and sin. I’ve asked forgiveness for all the pain and suffering I have...
Replies
7
Views
369
God I pray for my ### to return home I hope she is ok and warm I miss her
Replies
8
Views
300
My step daughter is stuck in ###, I need her home
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom