Please keep me uplifted in prayer. I received the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godsproprty

Disciple of Prayer
Please keep me uplifted in prayer. I received the first part of my praxis II test and missed passing it by 7 points. I will have to re-take it and I ask that you pray I make the passing score of ### which is needed. Thank you and God Bless.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother and I are in need of AROUND-THE-CLOCK warfare Intercessory prayer. We are battling witchcraft and sorcery from an evil relative and others in covens. Please, please keep us uplifted!
Replies
10
Views
215
Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
222
Hello in Christ’s Name -- If you'd kindly pray with me for a softened heart -- things were better but we’ve hit some nasty bumps — I knew it would be a few months (3 - 6) to get things in order, but I was counting on her attending home group and church with me like she promised — we need to come...
Replies
7
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom