Prayer For ### And Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsckcv

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my daughter to have patience with her children. She is under so much pressure with being a single mother and trying to support her family. Please pray that she can find peace and trust in the Lord. Please pray for me so that I have the wisdom to help her through this journey. Thanks to all who pray for my family and me. Thank you Jesus for all you do for me everyday. The things I realize and all the things I don't even know. Thank you for everything in my life.
 
Dear Lord thank you for hearing this prayer, this family receive their answers and comforts. Jesus bless each member and may they prosper, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, today I place in your presence the lives of my family and loved ones so that you may bless them. But I pray especially for my beloved ###, you know her struggles and worries, please send her Your Holy Spirit and guide her in her plans and decisions, soften her heart, give her peace...
Replies
9
Views
134
Please pray for my daughter ### and her family for peace and a financial breakthrough and for their neighbours to stop interfering with them
Replies
12
Views
466
My family is about to embark on a new journey that could possibly lead to a better life, but there is a woman who wishes evil and has tried to separate us many times. All I ask, is that you pray in Jesus name with me, that that woman is not allowed to accompany us on our journey and that she...
Replies
13
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom