Please Pray For A Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Hi everyone, I ask for Prayers for healing. I have a diabetic ulcer (a hole) on my left foot, that the doctor said today that I was getting infection up in my foot. Please pray for healing of my left foot.

Also please pray for God to handle this situation with ### and ###, according to his will.

Thanks
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father with You all things are possible, I pray Lord that his foot be healed and that he is able to control his diabetes. Lord thank You for all You bless each of us with. Watch over ### and let her heart be softened. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father God, we pray you use your healing powers to rid the infection, please allow the doctors to get it under control so that it doesn't lead to other complications. We ask this according to your will, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my left foot heals correctly and fully as I have three metatarsal fractures in my foot. Thanks!
Replies
12
Views
154
awake and up at night with foot complaint and pain, far from doctor and pharmacy, may there be no infection, please pray for healing from the Lord. in Jesus Name. Amen. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
200
Urgent Healing of Foot Ulcers, Infections in the foot, diabetes, foot pain and disfiguration, scars on the foot, need healing of eyes, legs, skin, blood, and my whole body. My family needs healing of their whole as well. I thank you for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom