please pray fo ### i have chronic nerve pain ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter pwoodbe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pwoodbe

Guest
please pray for me i have chronic nerve pain all over my body in Jesus name sign ###
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Our Heavenly Father, May the Holy Spirit remove all pains and sufferings from this body, In Jesus name, Amen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend is suffering the horrible consequences of a failed back surgery. He has chronic nerve pain in his back and legs and suffers from severe insomnia. He had a great life prior to this and now he's living a nightmare. Medications do not help and doctors dismiss him. Please pray to take his...
Replies
8
Views
435
Please pray for me. I have chronic back pain and insomnia and don't sleep for days. Please pray this goes away and I start sleeping good with no pain. Please please pray I can't take this much longer.
Replies
9
Views
427
Please pray for me, that I will be able to handle my work tomorrow and in the future. Pray that I will receive favor that I will be able to do work that I can handle, for the best coworkers to work with the best personal chemistry, for good relationships and so with the boss. Pray for blessing...
Replies
8
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom