Thy Will Be Done, Lord And Thank You For So Many Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter orchid
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

orchid

Guest
Lord, God, we surrender to Your holy will, which we know to be for our highest good. We ask you for healing for ### and ###. We ask you to protect and deliver, as only you can, and where all medical treatment has failed for ### and all human intervention has failed. We ask for a mighty touch for ### and for family reconciliation to the glory of God, for the protection and safety of your little innocent ones. To God be the glory for Who you are and we thank You for what you do for us. We ask for a Divine miracle breakthrough touch, for protection, for restoration and for deliverance from evil and darkness, from addictions and lies and secrets and resentment and hostility and rage. We ask for you to show Your Glory and to do what all man says is impossible. Man scoffs but with God nothing is impossible. We thank you God, ask humbly, and submit to Your Will, amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been working through marital, mental health, & financial problems. We're putting in work going to couples counseling, I'm going to ADHD therapy, & the financial burdens seem attackable after some blessings, good choices, & sacrifices. But we're just making headway. Like the...
Replies
8
Views
300
God- you give me so many blessings, and so many bricks, the groundwork for all my heart desires- I know they can and will come to me. But I am a weak spined fool. And I cause hurt out of my own unresolved hurt and stay in habits that slow me down and keep me low despite better choices that can...
Replies
6
Views
296
Blessings from God. thank you so much.. ty God for helping me to continue to heal in and from trauma...
Replies
7
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom