Thank you for this day, dear Lord, thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomnac

Servant of All
Thank you for this day, dear Lord, thank you for being there for me. Thank you for designing myself. Thank you for listening to me. God, I admire you for showing me the way of life. THANK YOU. Thank you for allowing me to see what it is about my wife that turns me to her. It is really her admiration for the little things. Not the big picture. I admire her for her soft touch, her outlook to find the correct or best answer. I admire her for listening, understanding me. Amen. I know you are getting closer and closer to bring her home, I know deep down, I will not see a divorce in your eyes. I almost feel as if the government in the USA will not divorce us. Things feel as if we will turn to one another so that we may turn and work in your good o-Lord. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
406
Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
219
Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom