2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

E
  • Locked
One of my children is going out with a Christian young lady that is separated but not divorced. The minute I approached my child and told him my feelings about this relationship, first he said he knew what he was doing but later he said he will re-examine his boundaries...the very next day they...
Replies
5
Views
94
T
  • Locked
Please pray for God to bring me and my wife ### back together and help us to fix our marriage and to bring my wife back to the Lord! Thanks! ###
Replies
5
Views
107
  • Locked
Today is the feast day of St. Conrad. I hope they follow his example and take responsibility for what they have done to an innocent family...I hope they are remorseful. I pray their hearts will change.
Replies
3
Views
173
  • Locked
Prayer for God’s blessing and grace to find employment in a better environment where I can make use of the talents and gifts that God has given me and be appreciated. I need a job desparately as I’m a single mother with 2 teenage kids. I cannot resign from my present job even though I am being...
Replies
4
Views
130
  • Locked
We are expecting an ice storm here in the midwest over the next couple days. Please pray in Jesus name that power stays on and that the roads stay safe for travel.
Replies
4
Views
228
  • Locked
Lord, I would like to start out by thanking you for the many blessings. As I tell everyone, one of Your greatest gifts is 2nd chances. I thank You for the second chance You gave ### and I and I pray that you keep our marriage and love for one another going strong for eternity as You intended...
Replies
5
Views
221
K
  • Locked
Dear God, please do not let the tuition rise again. We depend so much on our earnings from fast food places and that is it. The textbooks and the apartment rent too is going up. Where are we gona get the money from? How are we gona pay our bills? Where are we gona turn for help? New jobs are not...
Replies
4
Views
135
M
  • Locked
lord tomorrow ### goes to court please lord be with him and i as we go through this together lord i ask that you please bring him home to us so we can be a family again lord please lord you know he is innacent lord,
Replies
4
Views
152
U
  • Locked
Prayer for Good fortune to find someone nice to love. "He filleth the hungry soul with goodness!" All of the "Good Fortune" in life comes from thee, O Lord! All of the joys and all of the true happiness in this world are gifts from Thee! And so I place my own personal longings before The...
Replies
7
Views
347
undeserving
U
  • Locked
Please pray for protection and safe keeping. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
106
Back
Top Bottom