2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
I pray for all the intentions here in Jesus name. I pray for my health and restoration of body and soul....by His stripes we are healed. Jesus, please, please, forgive us, me and help us, bless us, manifest Your power and help us like You know and are able to in Your name Jesus, Yeshua thank...
Replies
5
Views
140
  • Locked
please pray for my mother who went for a surgical procedure today. please pray for her recovery in Jesus name. Be blessed
Replies
6
Views
86
  • Locked
I pray that I may get this job of which I am about to interview for.
Replies
8
Views
126
A
  • Locked
Please My brothers in Christ, I noticed a spot on my back and it looks like some kind of mole, I will need to have it checked, I need prayer so it will not be malignate. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
134
B
  • Locked
Please pray for the spiritual welfare of my mother. She was raised Catholic, but was never heavily involved in its beliefs or strongly practiced them. About twenty years ago, we became members of the Presbyterian Church (USA) and we were with that church a few years before it became dead and...
Replies
9
Views
155
  • Locked
Please pray for me I am having a very rough day with my job, sales have been very slow the last two weeks. I really need to get some sales or I will lose my job. I really need God's help. I know I cannot do it without Him. Thank you for your help.
Replies
6
Views
86
  • Locked
Please pray for a job interview tomorrow (###), as we are in desperate financial straits. Very important! Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
163
R
  • Locked
We just divorced and he took $### plus his lawyer fee $### instead of the house. He left me with his debts which are in my name $###. Two of his other debts were paid by the insurance money from hurricane ### $###. The house needs a stove, the ceiling in the living room is cracked and the...
Replies
7
Views
139
R
  • Locked
my sister is suffering a severe problems in her married life. please pray for her, even her kids have been born as abnormal now she has been into depression so we i request you to pray for her that her husband look after her & kids well. he is in a plan to marry someone else so we all are in...
Replies
6
Views
124
  • Locked
Please pray for my new business grow speedily as I depend on it to support my ###.
Replies
4
Views
129
Back
Top Bottom