2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

N
  • Locked
Hello: The reason I am writing is the marriage of my wife and I is in a hugh valley, please let me explain. My wife and I met in Feb 2010, we realized right away we had so much in common including a love for God’s Word. My wife was not saved then, but she wanted to be, in the summer of that same...
Replies
6
Views
144
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I hold up my marriage to you. I understand that our union together is a picture of our relationship with you and it is Holy. I commit my marriage to You, Lord, that You would cause our thoughts to become agreeable with Your will and we would have success in our marriage relationship...
Replies
6
Views
120
  • Locked
I am a single female unemployed and trying to find a job. I have to move out of the place where I am staying by the end of this month. I do not think it is fair what she is doing, knowing I do not have a job or a place to live. Been looking for work and a room, feeling nervous because it is hard...
Replies
4
Views
81
  • Locked
I'm going to the dentist. I pray he can heal my ###. I'm in agony all the time.
Replies
5
Views
160
C
  • Locked
My wife has been suffering from back problems for over 10 years. I know the problem comes from having 2 children, it is only getting worse. I know medication helps but it is only temporarily...she needs a permanent cure. Gracious GOD our father I know you love us unconditionally so I put all my...
Replies
5
Views
129
R
  • Locked
miracles needed for ###, ###, my friends, financial too, for me also
Replies
6
Views
98
  • Locked
I want to thank you for all the prayers for my grandson. He is home from the hospital. Praise God, Praise God, Please keep me and my family in prayer. We in need of a money blessing now. And I know God hears all my prayers because He wouldn't bring us this far. May God bless you all. sweetperson
Replies
5
Views
98
  • Locked
The love of God keeps me afloat <3
Replies
5
Views
161
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s salvation.
Replies
7
Views
237
  • Locked
Please pray for me. Just this Sunday one of the best relationships I have ever had ended. Due to our economic hardships and his anxiety he thought he could no longer make me happy. He was too concerned with not making enough time for us with him working longer hours and me without a job did not...
Replies
7
Views
175
Back
Top Bottom