I am a single female unemployed and trying to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty5678

Disciple of Prayer
I am a single female unemployed and trying to find a job. I have to move out of the place where I am staying by the end of this month. I do not think it is fair what she is doing, knowing I do not have a job or a place to live. Been looking for work and a room, feeling nervous because it is hard looking for these rooms and my money is low. Sometimes I feel scared because pressed for time and trying to do both things. I am asking God for a job, a stable place to live, tired of shelters, a place I can call my home. And a financial miracle!!!! Please pray for me right now, things are tough.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a ### year old female in need of a second income. I am a caregiver for my sister. My only income is social security. Need extra income to live I am a Christian and love working with seniors. It's hard taking care of my sister and myself at the same time. She makes too much...
Replies
12
Views
474
My name is ###, I have an ### year old daughter. I love her with all of my soul. I recently lost my job ### weeks ago due to being laid off. The man I was in a relationship with for nearly ### years is turning a blue cheek towards us. I have no money in savings to pay rent, utilities, food, and...
Replies
7
Views
292
Hello to everyone who loves and fears God. My name is ###, I am a single mother and I have overcome a lot. It seems now that I am in a wilderness and although I seek God and repent daily for even my thoughts, I feel as though our Father is not answering me. Please pray that God blesses us...
Replies
14
Views
610
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom