Please pray for me. Just this Sunday one of ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

getzemani

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. Just this Sunday one of the best relationships I have ever had ended. Due to our economic hardships and his anxiety he thought he could no longer make me happy. He was too concerned with not making enough time for us with him working longer hours and me without a job did not help at all. I knew if I had a job things would of been better. I have a job interview tomorrow PLEASE keep me in your prayers I really need this job. God knows it!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I want to die. Please take me, just me, in my sleep tonight. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
193
There is power in prayer! Thank you for praying for me. My wife left me in August 2022. We had moved to Alaska in 2019 to work with the church. My wife and daughter had tickets to go overseas. So, my young sons and I are headed to Texas, my home state to begin a teaching job and to set up...
Replies
11
Views
375
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Song of Solomon 7:12 : Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love. Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to You as...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom