Hello: The reason I am writing is the marriage ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Needprayerhelp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Needprayerhelp

Guest
Hello: The reason I am writing is the marriage of my wife and I is in a hugh valley, please let me explain. My wife and I met in Feb 2010, we realized right away we had so much in common including a love for God’s Word. My wife was not saved then, but she wanted to be, in the summer of that same year she was saved. We continued almost daily getting together to do so much together, that in May 2011 we spoke about our commitment to one another that we wanted to get married. September 2011 we were married, this came with some baggage and a unique set of challenges which I expected, the only problem a few people decided to involve themselves in our marriage, to the point that at the end of October 2012 my wife moved into her son’s apartment.

It gets worse we were speaking about getting back together, as on January 1st, 2013 my wife said this is what she would like to do, I was excited, unfortunately after we had lunch on the 4th of January 2013 the powers of darkness got involved which for strange reason caused my wife the following day to go to the police to get a peace bond against me, you can imagine my shock and now we must go to court over this.

I am every Christian to please intercede in prayer on our behalf to please now do so as now would be great time so as to see our friendship and our marriage restored and put the legal situation behind us, as well that Our God will remove those people who have decided to try and destroy our friendship and our marriage.

I am battling this situation for our marriage and against this court case - of course with The Lord right here with me, Hebrews 13:5-6. I believe by Faith, that He can and will turn this around for our good Romans 8:28, yet I also know like Samuel, Esther, Daniel and The Lord Jesus Christ who is the greatest Intercessor of all Romans 8:34 that intercessory prayer is vital to see God’s hand at work so He can be glorified.

My name is ### and my wife’s name is ### or ### and we really need prayer support right now, as we are fighting the powers of darkness here, I would ask you again to please send this out to every Believer you may know especially those who like to intercede in prayer as I want to see God’s marriage saved and The Lord glorified through all of this. Can I count on your prayer support as the court date draws near Thursday, this will be our second court date as the first court date had to be put over until I could obtain legal counsel, the second court date is this Thursday the 21st, 2013 will be put over to two more weeks, I am hoping, as I finally have proper legal counsel. I also need prayer that The Lord will stop this as these things become expensive and tragic as words often get said that can be damaging.

I thank you all ahead of time in The Lord’s Name for your prayers and the prayers of everyone else.

###
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I just prayed for you and your wife
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

AI Overview Learn more 1 John 2:1 states, "My little children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." This verse emphasizes both the importance of avoiding sin and the availability of...
Replies
7
Views
295
AI Overview Learn more 1 John 2:1 states, "My little children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." This verse emphasizes both the importance of avoiding sin and the availability of...
Replies
8
Views
328
Pray for concerns regarding the impact of foreign workers on local businesses and services. There have been reports of local companies facing blacklisting due to perceived substandard services, which some attribute to the influx of foreign workers. Additionally, some Singaporeans are reportedly...
Replies
4
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom