Dear Lord, I hold up my marriage to you. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord, I hold up my marriage to you. I understand that our union together is a picture of our relationship with you and it is Holy. I commit my marriage to You, Lord, that You would cause our thoughts to become agreeable with Your will and we would have success in our marriage relationship. I agree to be kind and tenderhearted toward him according to Your word, forgiving him and blessing him. I choose to speak the truth in love and listen well. Make us strong where we are weak, Lord. Help us to pray together, to trust in You and walk in obedience to Your word so that we may have peace and joy in our marriage. Give us revelation of Your great love and an understanding of how to love each other. Teach ### how to love me like Christ loves the church and teach me to honor and respect ###. Forgive us for our self-centeredness, anger, lust, and foolishness. Give us your patience and help us not to blame and accuse one another. Help us to see You as our source of acceptance, healing, justification, and provision. Bring healing to our lives, Lord. Comfort and mend those areas where our hearts are broken. and deliver us from rejection and sorrow. Have mercy on us, Lord, and put Your mercy in our hearts for one another. Today I choose openly receive your healing, love, forgiveness, acceptance, favor, harmony, unity, truth, patience, kindness, joy, and faithfulness and self-control into my life. Help us to remember that our bodies are not our own—that they belong to each other and to You. I choose not to deprive him of sexual love and to remain faithful. I ask that you remove the blinders from our eyes so we can see the truth and walk courageously in it. I resist the enemy that would try to destroy our marriage. I bind the powers of divorce, division, seduction, rejection, judgment, criticism, addiction, control, self-pity, harshness, unkindness, lying and deception. I put to death the words we have spoken against one another. I forgive ### for past offenses. I agree that the enemy is bound away from this marriage and invite the Holy Spirit into our marriage. Lord, surround us with Godly counsel. Separate us from those who would seduce us into ungodliness. Give us Godly, loving, Christian friends and a church family where we can worship You and grow in the knowledge of Your will. Thank you for teachers, preachers, apostles, evangelists, prophets, and other gifted people who minister to us and help us to mature in You. Draw us into Your word so that we can be cleansed and receive wisdom for our lives. Lord, thank You for your faithfulness. Thank you that you watch over your word to perform it. Thank you that You are at work within us causing us to desire and to do your will. You are the Lord, Almighty, and if You are for us, who can be against us? I love you, Lord, and entrust our marriage to you. In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I just prayed for ### and ### marriage, in Jesus name AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Walking with Christ is a lifelong journey of refinement—and marriage is often one of the primary ways God shapes us. In this season of our Husband and Wife After God devotional series, we’ve been talking a lot about purpose, unity...
Replies
0
Views
416
Lord, I offer up my marriage to you, so that you may heal our wounds, and restore our union. Lord, I ask you to command my marriage to raise from the dead. I pray that you remove all evil influences and enemies of my marriage. Speak to my husband, soften his heart, and return him to our...
Replies
7
Views
542
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom