please pray for my mother who went for a ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashanisana123

Prayer Warrior
please pray for my mother who went for a surgical procedure today. please pray for her recovery in Jesus name. Be blessed
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, our neighbor had an ambulance called for them and they went to the hospital and I want to ask for prayers for recovery and healing for them. Please pray they have good health and longer life. Please pray nothing bad comes from this incident for their health. Please pray that...
Replies
5
Views
270
Hello everyone. I would like to ask for prayer for my dad. He sometimes has seizures which could lead to small strokes. Please pray he gets out of the hospital soon and comes back home soon. Please pray he has healing from his recent seizure or small stroke. Please pray he does not have to go...
Replies
9
Views
209
I'm asking for prayer for my mother who was recently diagnosed with Lung Cancer, and is about to start treatment, that she may beat this cancer, and have a few more years with her family. Thank you!
Replies
14
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom