michellerwilliams
Disciple of Prayer
Lord,
I would like to start out by thanking you for the many blessings. As I tell everyone, one of Your greatest gifts is 2nd chances. I thank You for the second chance You gave ### and I and I pray that you keep our marriage and love for one another going strong for eternity as You intended. Thank You for opening so many doors in my life and leading me to the right person while teaching me to be a better person. I ask that You continue Your work in my life and the lives of my husband and son.
I lean on You in my time of worry and ask that you open new doors for my brother, ###. You saved his life and gave him a 2nd chance as well. Please save him now from his demons. Help him to be strong enough to be the man that he says he wants to be. He needs you Lord, but he will not let down his walls to let You in. Please save him from the drugs and the things that will ruin him. He recently left ### to clean himself up from his drug addiction. During the 3 months that he was gone he became closer to our big brother and reconciled with him. This week he decided that he needed to be back in ###. He says that he is clean and wants to prove to himself and all of us that he can make it and can be successful without having to do drugs. He claims to have a job and a new outlook on life, but this morning he was arrested for outstanding warrants that he had not taken care of before leaving ###. His dog was taken to the shelter and my mom and I are extremely stressed. I ask that you help all of us to get through this. Help us to get ### back and help ### to have a more positive outlook on life regardless of the things that try to bring him down. He needs You God and so do the rest of us. Please keep ### safe and drug free so he can live life in reality and learn to enjoy the things that he has not been able to enjoy with a clear mind for all of these years. Help my mom with her blood pressure issue as well. The stress is going to drive us all to our grave. Please help ### to surround himself with good people and not those who will bring him down and let him know that we all love him regardless of his mistakes. Only You know what I am truly feeling and what I am asking for. Thank you for listening God. I love You so much! I ask these things in Your name and the name of Jesus. Amen
I would like to start out by thanking you for the many blessings. As I tell everyone, one of Your greatest gifts is 2nd chances. I thank You for the second chance You gave ### and I and I pray that you keep our marriage and love for one another going strong for eternity as You intended. Thank You for opening so many doors in my life and leading me to the right person while teaching me to be a better person. I ask that You continue Your work in my life and the lives of my husband and son.
I lean on You in my time of worry and ask that you open new doors for my brother, ###. You saved his life and gave him a 2nd chance as well. Please save him now from his demons. Help him to be strong enough to be the man that he says he wants to be. He needs you Lord, but he will not let down his walls to let You in. Please save him from the drugs and the things that will ruin him. He recently left ### to clean himself up from his drug addiction. During the 3 months that he was gone he became closer to our big brother and reconciled with him. This week he decided that he needed to be back in ###. He says that he is clean and wants to prove to himself and all of us that he can make it and can be successful without having to do drugs. He claims to have a job and a new outlook on life, but this morning he was arrested for outstanding warrants that he had not taken care of before leaving ###. His dog was taken to the shelter and my mom and I are extremely stressed. I ask that you help all of us to get through this. Help us to get ### back and help ### to have a more positive outlook on life regardless of the things that try to bring him down. He needs You God and so do the rest of us. Please keep ### safe and drug free so he can live life in reality and learn to enjoy the things that he has not been able to enjoy with a clear mind for all of these years. Help my mom with her blood pressure issue as well. The stress is going to drive us all to our grave. Please help ### to surround himself with good people and not those who will bring him down and let him know that we all love him regardless of his mistakes. Only You know what I am truly feeling and what I am asking for. Thank you for listening God. I love You so much! I ask these things in Your name and the name of Jesus. Amen
