Pray For ###'s To Get Clean And Come Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrswhite18th

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a husband to get clean and return home to his family. The husband is described as a good father and spouse, and he has been dealing with depression following an injury. The wife is seeking support as she is currently alone with her children.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for you healing hand to be placed up on my sister-in-law ###, lord she is really unwell right now and at risk of losing her life, lord she makes my brother happy and is a wonderful mother to ###, please help her to get better so that...
Replies
7
Views
496
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for your healing hand to be placed upon my sister-in-law ###, Lord she is really unwell right now and at risk of losing her life, Lord she makes my brother happy and is a wonderful mother to ###, please help her to get better so that...
Replies
9
Views
460
Heavenly Father, please heal to get clean everything situation out of my left ear because it is not going to stop itching with inflammation which is plan all day to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I don’t deserve to get pain like that. I don’t know where is that come from. I know you...
Replies
7
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom