Thank you for praying for my situation. It seems ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashes2beauty

Prayer Warrior
Thank you for praying for my situation. It seems that the relationship my beloved began with another woman has ended. He has not returned to me yet. Please pray that his heart will be open to reconcile with me. I love him so much and pray that God will bless me with his heart of love towards me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my housing situation, it’s now gotten even more uncomfortable with passive aggressive bullying, no privacy, and controlling behaviours. He literally has a chair at the entrance of my curtain makeshift bedroom. It also takes a toll on my physical health, asthma (he’s a smoker), lack of...
Replies
11
Views
227
She tells me dermatitis things, is cruel, verbally emotionally and psychically abusive. How can I be commanded to honor a person that constantly disrespects me and is jealous of me, and only wants what she can get from me? I do not feel order and love from her. Only chaos, jealousy, entitlement...
Replies
6
Views
254
I have the air conditioner guy here and my air conditioner needs some work. Please pray for me that God will handle my situation. I'm a senior in need of help. The guy that is here is a real good guy. And he's trying to help me but he says he can only do so much.
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom