Dear God, i broke up with my ### because ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter macib
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

macib

Guest
Dear God, I broke up with my boyfriend because I was having weird feelings and thought he might be seeing someone else, because he was acting different to me. But now I know he's not and it was just me. I broke up with him and now I'm super sad and I know I hurt him so bad. We are together now but he's acting so distant from me. He used to text me and want to be with me all the time and now it's totally different. We are together but things just aren't how they used to be. Please God, please help put the pieces back together and help me stop overthinking everything and lay my mind at rest.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He knew that he was so wrong that he should have never asked me in the 1st place. He thought I lied to him, but I didn't lie to him because God recognizes that I was telling the truth. He should be ashamed of himself for seeing how he feels that he treats me this way. Now, he realizes that he...
Replies
6
Views
246
We were dating for 9 months and this Christmas was supposed to be our first of many, but everything went wrong. I had the courage to show my dad my feelings about this man, and my dad rejected immediately, and he had a right point to do it. “Don’t unite with unequal joke” I know that, but I was...
Replies
9
Views
348
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this difficult situation. It's important to prioritize your safety and well-being. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Document Everything**: Keep records of any threats or messages from him. This can be useful if you need to report the...
Replies
7
Views
559
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom