Still Having Trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvb

Humble Prayer Warrior
I still feel as though the Holy Spirit has left me. I apparently insulted Him during an emotional outburst not meaning to. My health, and everything around me has crashed in. Please pray that I can be restored to health and spiritually with God, and The Spirit....I am so worried about this, and cannot get anything else done....Please pray that if this is a demonic force, that it will leave.....Although I am and was a sinner, I do love God. I didn't follow His commandments, but sure long for Him in my everyday and night. Please pray that He will heal my body and mind. I cannot go on living like this. It is no life. Hoping He will hear you for me. I used to have a personality, and life. I want it back so bad. Thank you all...

(With God)
 
My friend if you still long for God, the Holy Spirit has not left you! You can NOT believe or long for God without the Spirit!! God promises that if you believe in Jesus Christ that HE is the Son of God! He will never leave or forsake you! Don't base your faith on feelings! Rom10: 11 The Scripture says, No man who believes in Him [who adheres to, relies on, and trusts in Him] will [ever] be put to shame or be disappointed. 12 [No one] for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek. The same Lord is Lord over all [of us] and He generously bestows His riches upon all who call upon Him [in faith]. 13 For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mum ### had a slip out of bed. The paramedics, physio and doctors helpers said she wouldn’t walk again. She has been walking well but since these said these things her legs have frozen. My mum doesn’t understand. Other physios have said she has strong legs. I feel that a curse has been put on...
Replies
10
Views
458
Unanswered prayers. Still having trouble with my estranged daughter of six years -- I see the look of anger in her eyes when I talk to her. I don't know what I've done. I did everything I could to be a good Christian mother. I don't know why she turned on me six years ago when she got married...
Replies
10
Views
599
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
9
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,681
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom