I have one child and currently pregnant and my ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter lovelife
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lovelife

Guest
I have one child and currently pregnant and my husband wants a divorce if do not abort and have been stressing and harrassing me. Mentally and emotionally exhausted do not know what to do anymore. Please pray for ###...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Prayers are that my husband stop allowing one child to manipulate him against not only our oldest daughter, but in making vital decisions, he openly tells me that he places a list of how he feels, numbering who rates the best in his heart, as if there is a competition. We are a blended...
Replies
9
Views
330
Hello, I am currently pregnant and the father of my child, ###, wants to terminate and then end our relationship. He has never been like this. Please pray that I have a family.
Replies
12
Views
511
I'm currently pregnant with my ### child, my partner and I are unemployed and broke..we have no money, no food, no home..we are both of sober habits and are looking for work daily but nothing ever comes..please pray for us that we somehow make it and our unborn baby will be ok without food.
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom