PLEASE HELP THANK YOU FOR PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ### NEEDS ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter orchid
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

orchid

Guest
PLEASE HELP THANK YOU FOR PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ### NEEDS HEALING NOW! A MIRACLE BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DESPERATELY ILL ON MANY LEVELS WITH MANY LIFE THREATENING ILLNESSES. THESE, WE KNOW, ARE EASY FOR GOD TO HEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLESE LORD, WE LOVE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR SO MANY MIRACLES, MERCY AND FOR YOUR LOVE AND GRACE! AND LORD, JESUS, FATHER GOD, HEAL POOR LITTLE ###!!!!! SO URGENT AND SERIOUS, BUT FOR YOU GOD AND YOUR LOVE; YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! AND WE THANK AND PRAISE YOU. PLEASE BLESS ALL THOSE WHO PRAY FOR US HERE AND HELP LITTLE ###! THANK YOU, GOD AND ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###! HEAL US JESUS LORD GOD WE NEED YOU, WE SURRENDER.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May the Lord God hear your prayer accdg to His will, He is the great helper and healer, and everything is possible. Thank you God... in JESUS name Amen
 
Lord we want to thank you for the lives you have given us. Thank you for the free air we breathe and we know that you have better plans for all of us. Lord I place ### family unto your able hands, you know what is good for them and we thank you for you have better and abundant blessings in their lives. I place every sick person unto your able hands and I know Lord that you have already stretched your hand of healing unto them and they have received it in Jesus name. Lord, if they don't know you, help them know you better. Show them that you have agape love. Teach them how to pray and to read the Bible so that they may grow well in faith and in spirit. In Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I thank thee for your son Jesus Christ and the shedding of his precious blood. Today and everyday. I remember that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. What a glorious day! Father there are circumstances that are before me and I don’t know how I’m going to make it through. Illness, lack of...
Replies
11
Views
470
Ok so I have a few problems of my own, that are affecting me bad. First of all my mental health is very bad and I need help with a prayer if anyone can pray for me, that I be healed and restored like the person I was before being ill. Secondly some more personal. I don’t like/love to work hard...
Replies
5
Views
272
she had a bowel movment . pleas eocntinue to pray fo rher to be free fo small bowel obstruction syndorm helaign of hernia and exceleltn digestion ( blood sugar) and healing of demntia inthenamoe fthe Lord Jesus Christ. please continute to pray of rmy moms brian to be heal dandlso for healign of...
Replies
9
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom