To Become Hired And Start Working Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoniob

Prayer Partner
I had job interview and all tests completed, now, I request your kind and strongest prayers please, for Grace of God to me in order to -the '###'- they call me back in order to become hired and start working immediately, I've been unemployed for a long while (can't find a job) and need that job desperately, facing many financial problems. For understanding and prayers: thanks and blessings.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you all for your kind prayers and concern, finally they called me back for a final interview tomorrow morning. Please continue praying for Grace of God to me in front of the person I will speak with, for a successful interview and in order to become hired and start working there immediately. It has been ### months unemployed and desperately I need this job. Thanks and blessings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I lift up to you all of my financial problems. Anxiety is taking over me. I am so worried because none of my job applications seem to move forward. I tried my best to get a shot back at ### but it seems as if the door is closed for good. My other applications haven’t even...
Replies
8
Views
279
Good Afternoon everybody, It's ### again. I would like for everyone to say a big time prayer for me about getting a job at the ### for the Administrative Specialist I in the Air Radiation Program that the position I apply for to save the environment in the air quality to prevent from the...
Replies
6
Views
399
My Lord Jesus Christ, I humbly ask for your guidance to please find me a high paying job that will give me the salary I deserve. I really pray that you connect me with the right people and the right company that will foster growth and camaraderie. I am praying for a work from home job that...
Replies
7
Views
563
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom