Dennette really needs healing from so much bondage in ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PleasePray
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PleasePray

Guest
Dennette really needs healing from so much bondage in her life. Please pray for freedom from depression and everything else and that she would be whole. That she would be given peace and wisdom with all that is going on in her life.
 
LORD God I pray for ###, please give her strength in facing the undertakings in her life.. that she may find hope through You,, and hold her faith, that she may believe in Your presence, may You give this wisdom God to fully understand what are Your plans for her. I pray this in Jesus name AMEN
 
Thank you so much! It is so difficult right now and I'm just seeking wisdom myself concerning what I'm supposed to do for her and how I can help.
 
Praying Psalm 34:17 "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles."

2 Samuel 22:2 "He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,..."
Psalm 50:15 "And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.â€
Psalm 34:4 "I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears."

Psalm 40:2 "He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.

Galatians 5:1 "For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery."

Galatians 5:13 "For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another."

2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."

James 3:17 "But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere."

2 Timothy 2:7 "Think over what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything."

Isaiah 26:3 "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you."

Psalm 23:6 "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

Psalm 29:11 "May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!"

Isaiah 26:12 "O Lord, you will ordain peace for us, for you have indeed done for us all our works."

Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Meeting a pastor after a doc appt -- I ask I remember everything on God’s agenda, for The Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Revelation, Counsel, Might and The Fear of The Lord to be upon ### and myself, and that His will is accomplished mightily at the meeting with the pastor... Really miss the...
Replies
7
Views
176
Urgent Please please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin rash infection problem on my leg and...
Replies
8
Views
218
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom