Salvation For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentrunnerrr

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### to become a Christian. She has been with my son for 10 or more years. There are days that my son ### doesn't even want to be awake or alive because she is so cruel. Pray for peace and harmony and the Lord's will in their home. ### is also mean to ### their daughter and curses at her. She is only ### yrs old. Thank you and may God bless you for encouraging others and praying in Jesus' name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord God I pray for ### that she may be enlightened and healed.. and reconciled to Your arms.. I know Lord that through the faith of those who love her will change everything.. and through You will God nothing is impossible.. You are our helper our healer.. may the request of Your child be granted by Your plans.. in Jesus name AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom My neighbor ###, who is about ### years old, says she probably doesn't have much longer to live. I don't know if she's saved, so I gave her a Gospel booklet. Could you please pray for her, especially that she won't be lost in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
217
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
188
My oldest daughter ### needs salvation because she keeps following the men that is controlling her life.
Replies
9
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom