Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sneha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sneha

Guest
I am ### ###. Please pray for my loved one his name is ###. At present he is in ###. Please pray so that he should come back to ### and stay. Please pray so that he should come to ###.

Thank you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
In Jesus' Name, I pray that your request for God's intervention on your behalf is done! Amen-Hallelujah!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all Tomorrow my dad ### will get admitted for his low iron, the doctor will give him an iron drip and maybe a blood transfusion, his iron is really low... Our lord and savior JESUS CHRIST has come so far for us and I know that HE will cover my dad during his hospital stay, please can you pray...
Replies
8
Views
179
Dear saints kindly pray for my family problem. My husband quit his job and I am earning. Sitting at home he is full time back of housemaids. Kindly pray that cooking lady should stop coming to our house permanently. She comes very late for work. My husband full time supports her. He fights with...
Replies
12
Views
219
Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom