Good To Conquer Over Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

debo

Humble Prayer Partner
God promised me in Psalm 35:5-6 that "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this:

He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun." I need God's help in prevailing over a crooked justice system. Several envious people have lined up to bear false witnesses against me and have tarnished my name. I went from caring for others and employing close to ### people to being jobless and without insurance for my children and wife. I pray that God shine his light through me and show the world that no matter how deep or dark the whole is, God will always pull his children out and restore us to a place of greater glory. I pray that the evil-minded people behind my persecution see the light of the Lord shine through me. I pray they see that I worship a great God who takes care of his children. Please pray that the Lord take control and make my request for acquittal and possibly appeal turn out in my favor. I pray God provide me with a means to care for the wife and children he chose to bless me with. Finally, I pray that God give me the strength to hold on and not doubt him in this extremely trying and scary times I have been facing for the last ### years.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you my Lord for all you do for all of us. I pray again for deliverance from evil spiritual attacks. Please have mercy on me my Lord Jesus. Please stop the attacks that are happening at this very moment and I am unable to be still. Please cover me with your precious blood...
Replies
8
Views
275
Heavenly Father, thank you my Lord for all you do for all of us. Please Father lead me to righteousness and to be a good servant of yours my Lord Jesus. I pray again for deliverance from evil spiritual attacks. Please cover me with your precious blood Father God. Please tell me Lord Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
265
Success, victory over negative and sneaky people. Honor, respect, favor for me. Everything smooth and easy today.
Replies
7
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,033
Messages
16,817,997
Members
651,145
Latest member
Galairtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom