Give Me Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanci

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord please give me strength. it is a lot harder to quit smoking this time around. I wanna quit but for some reason I light one up every day. Please give me strength. Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, either bring justice against those who have wronged me, or give me the strength to endure this pain. I place my suffering before You—please act and restore my peace.
Replies
8
Views
185
Please give me strength to take care of the things that I need to there's always something that comes up and I just need some strength if you would pray for me and also I need some wisdom and if you would pray for me about that too.
Replies
7
Views
169
Jesus please give me the strength to get through the rest of today, I was awoken too early by harassing phone calls, and I am exhausted. Please also let them stop calling me. Please also let my son listen to me about school and studying and him have done everything he had to today. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,033
Messages
16,817,997
Members
651,145
Latest member
Galairtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom