2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Heavenly father I come to you with all these things that are making me miserable and sick and I give them to you. Only you know what can help me. I can no longer take this on by myself. Father I ask you to place your love and healing powers around my grandmother ### who was rushed to the...
Replies
4
Views
131
  • Locked
I have been rooming in a house where a girl says spirits reside. I want to be able to be fearless and comfortable in this home. I want to be at peace and a warrior in this home, with the constant knowledge that God is my protector and that he is in control. Please come along with me in prayer my...
Replies
5
Views
125
  • Locked
Father Lord who art in heaven I ask you Lord to give me strength not let me fall into temptation and deliver me from evil that I my god you are powerful and can help me get back with my ex girlfriend (###), born in ###, I ask god in the name of Jesus who died for our sin I'll show you all the...
Replies
3
Views
140
  • Locked
I am so overwhelmed with the troubles of this world. I am back and forth to the hospital with ### and I just can't seem to catch a break. Please pray with me and for me. I'm about to lose my mind.
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
Dear Lord! I know you are a merciful GOD. Please, have mercy on me. Forgive me all my sins and wash me with your precious blood you shed on the cross of Calvary. Lord, bless me this year 2013 and bless my family and also bless my friends and everyone around me and also bless me with a good wife...
Replies
3
Views
148
R
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I may last a little longer for my ###
Replies
4
Views
125
  • Locked
I pray for comfort for my ### and ### during his chemo treatments. Dear Lord, I also ask for patience in the classroom. I am getting very frustrated with my teenagers and the school system, in general. I used to be excited about my job, and now it is a burden. Please give me faith and...
Replies
4
Views
93
  • Locked
Lord I have received blessing today and a feeling that you are with me today.. Lord I will succeed on my future trials in life for my faith is stronger now and will continue to grow! Thank you Lord Jesus Christ! I also pray for everyone that the Lord grant us blessings are to His great and...
Replies
3
Views
133
F
  • Locked
Please pray for God, to destroy and remove the taste for alcohol from ### mouth thank you
Replies
3
Views
97
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my family; for my wife to come home, for her to realize that she has a husband and children at home, that God's will for her is to be with her husband and children. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
92
Back
Top Bottom